Solstice bottle release
By making a purchase on this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All items are limited to one per person, while supplies last.
- Please verify your age and set up your account before you shop as you will have 8 minutes holding time while you shop before your cart expires.This means you can get a good amount of bottles, while allowing more people get the beer.
- Please no proxies: IDs will be checked against the invoices. Your buddy, wife or sister can order too, if you want more than one allocation, they just have to show up in person to pick up the beer. It is Solstice! (and 14 days is a long enough pickup window for most everyone). Any orders purchased with duplicate names will not be honored. Each order is assigned to the purchaser and cannot be transferred. If you aren’t sure that you can pick up your bottles in person please don’t place an order. A copy of your order and valid, matching, government-issued ID are required for pick-up. Only the person listed on the order may pick up the bottles: No proxy pick-ups are permitted.
- All sales are PICKUP ONLY at Kuhnhenn Brewing Co In CLINTON TOWNSHIP. Pickup starts December 22, 2018 at 11am You can pick up your order, during operating hours, anytime until Jan 29, 2019. Once you take your bottles we will not be responsible for any order issues and there will be no refunds, exchanges, additional bottles given, or other changes made. Any orders not picked up by midnight on Jan 29 2019 will be forfeited and no refunds will be given.
- Due to Michigan law the shopping cart will be shut down daily between 2am and 7am.
- The online pre-sale will stop at December 20th.
- Prices may look odd but they will come out to even amount with sales tax added. Some larger packs reflect discount which shows as a sale price.
- In the Pre-sale there are no single bottles of beers available. If there is some left during Solstice the server or the counter staff can sell it to you by the bottle.Cheers & Wassail!